Discounts on traffic e-challans

Discounts on traffic e-challans


Mohammed Azharuddin

Hyderabad Traffic police  have announced a 'one time discount' for violators to clear their pending challans between 1 March to 31 March 2022 and the payment should be done online.

2 wheelers and autos: If 25% is paid, the remaining 75% pending Challans would be waived.

Pushcarts and petty vendors (39b cases): if 20% is paid, the balance 80% will be waived off.

RTC drivers if paid 30% balance, 70% pending challan amount will be waived off

Above discounts have been confirmed in Hyderabad Traffic Police limits and also in rest of the state. The above said challans are already been shown as amount after discount and can be paid through online Telangana E challan Website from 1 March 2022 till 31 March 2022.


Join Wakeup telangana Whatsapp Channel

About the author

Wake Up Telangana Picture

Wake Up Telangana English Daily Newspaper latest news from Telangana

Post Comment

Comment List


Latest News